For Mámor to process your order, we need information such as your name, email or contact number, delivery address and payment details. Other information will also be collected with your permission from time to time. This will normally include preferences such as likes or dislikes.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser.
- Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the Store.
- By disabling cookies, you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by Mámor
- Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for Cookies in your Help/Contents and Index option on your browser.
- We recommend that you leave your Cookies enabled otherwise, you will not be able to shop with us.
- Our cookies don't send us back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive.
Information that you have provided us will be used in three ways:
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To communicate to you new products and services and also at times, the opportunity to up take on special promotions or offers. You have the option to opt-out of this communication by replying to the communication with an unsubscribe message or to change your preferences through My Account.
- To generate a holistic but anonymous view of the Mámor customer base. This information will allow us to analyse trends and demographics to help Mámor improve on the services provided.
- It is important to note that we only send periodical communications to people who have "opted in" to receive it. We do not set out to "spam" our members in any way and honour their right to privacy.
Third party companies and individuals have been engaged to perform functions on behalf of Mámor Chocolates Ptd Ltd. Functions such as fulfilling and delivery of purchases, credit card payment authorisation, trend analysis, marketing and promotions, but all information will only be used to perform their appropriate functions and not for other usage.
Mámor Chocolates Ptd Ltd will pass on any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity to appropriate authorities.
From time to time we provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties. This may comprise data collected about you and other users to form aggregate results. However, we will not provide any direct personal information that identifies you as our customer.
Verification of Accounts
We do use various details to verify information given to us by our members. At times, we use:
- names on member accounts to compare with information on credit cards
- we use member phone numbers and email addresses provided to us to communicate with customers about payments
- we use member addresses to check against credit card billing addresses etc.
- in cases where fraud or other crime is suspected, we do communicate with Police, Banks and other relevant authorities
Many of these checks are done manually and communication is handled carefully by a member of Mámor Chocolates Ptd Ltd's own Customer Service team.
All information is kept private. Many account holders often forget details such as their passwords, we provide a service to send a new password to members.
- All information submitted to Mámor is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- Information sitting on the Mámor website is protected by state-of-the-art encryption and firewall technology.
Personal information provided by you can be viewed and changed by you if information provided is incorrect or out of date.
Mámor provides you with the following tools to manage your information, the tools will evolve as the Mámor website evolves:
- Newsletter subscription and unsubscription (To manage all personal details)
If you need more assistance you can always contact our Customer Support team on (03) 9419 3869 between 9:00am - 5:00pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), or email georgie@Mámor.
It is important that any information provided or purchases made by children have the consent of parents or guardians.
- Sign out or close your browser once you have finished shopping within Mámor or associate partner stores. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence.
- If you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your computer.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet and Mámor
- Further Privacy information can be obtained on the Australian Privacy Commissioner's Web Site.